I think I have recently re-entered the stage of weight loss where I have started to experience the unpleasant side of it... that is, I'm starting to feel uncomfortable every now and then because my fat is no longer cushioning me as much as it used to. The main places I've noticed already are in my butt when I'm sitting on the floor or on a wooden chair, and my hips, when I'm lying on my side at night. And I have to say - I miss that fat. It's quite a bit less comfortable to be thin! Its hard to get comfy when I lie down at night lately and I know its only gonna get worse - so I've got to try to find some new positions to sleep in, I guess.
Anyway, just wanted to throw that "complaint" out there. Really, I'm happy to lose weight, but I just have to say "boo" to my bones.
2 comments:
Well Colleen, you just develop skinny calluses. :) (yep, I just make that term up) I think I've just lost feeling in some spots- especially my butt. There was one point during my crazy piano practicing that I could barley sit down because it felt like my bones were poking through onto the hard bench. I wish we could move our fat around to places were we want it!
oh... someday I will have this problem!!!!
Post a Comment