Please go check out this article about our obsession with the scale, and our weight. I think it was exactly what I needed to hear this morning. I didn't go to WW yesterday cuz I knew the scale wasn't gonna show a loss - but I've been doing really well the past few weeks as far as exercise and lifestyle change goes. So, I'm going to go with the above mentioned article - which you should really really go see - and say that the lifestyle changes and exercise are more important than a scale telling me that my body mass is half a pound less than the week before. That is only one way to measure.
So - go read that article (you can click on the word article here and it will take you right to it... for those of you who didn't know)!
No comments:
Post a Comment