Sorry Everyone for the boring-ness of this blog over the past week. I just wanted to spend one whole week being super super strict with my points. But, I'm tired of that being what's posted here everyday. So, I think I'll post them here in a different way. Maybe on a side bar? Maybe with a tracker? Not sure.
There was no WW meeting yesterday because it was Canada Day, and so I don't know for sure what happened with my weight. My scale is pretty sketchy and so I'm not sure exactly what its telling me. I THINK that maybe I lost about a pound, but I'll have to wait till next week's meeting to find out for sure.
This week was my first time in a while - maybe ever- where I wrote down my bonus points and actually counted them too. I ended up with 4 left. I've usually tried to avoid using them at all, but if I'm honest I have to say that I usually snitch and tell myself I'm using the bonus points. SO, I'm going to continue to count them, but I think I'll cut it back from 35 to only 28 bonus points this week. That will help with the weight loss I think.
So, This week, I'm cutting down to 33 points a day, and 28 bonus points for the week. I'm going to shoot for 5 APs again, although last week I only really did 2.
And those are my thoughts about last week and this week's game plan!
3 comments:
DUDE! You are SO close to loosing 20lbs! That is a piece of cake! (or broccoli...oops, don't think about it) I am SO proud of you! Yay!
PS: Once you make it to 25lbs you'll be HALF WAY THERE!!!! You're doing it!
Good job on keeping on track. Every day is a new day. You are such an inspiration. Thanks for letting us be a part of your victory.
Post a Comment