Thursday, July 17, 2008

One More Week

So, I didn't go to WW on Tuesday. I am back to having to pay to go now, and I only have budgeted to go 3 times this month. I told myself that I would skip the meeting on a week where I knew I'd done well, and where I could tell on my scale at home that I had lost weight that week (so I know I'd be motivated enough to make a 2 week stretch with no weigh in). So, I think that I did pretty well last week - I've been trying to stick to eating my 5 servings of fruits and veggies and doing my exercise. I'm pretty sure I reached my goal of 177 and I did reach my goal of 7 aps (actually I did 8!) and so I skipped this weeks meeting.

So, I have one more week to go (well 5 days now) till I can weigh-in again and see what's really going on. So, this week, my goal is to be 175.5 by the meeting next week and to get in 7 aps again and to eat my 5 servings of fruits and veggies and to use no more than 28 extra points.

Just thought I'd let you know what's going on... :o)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a great plan. You're rocking this!