Thursday, September 4, 2008

An Expansion of Sorts

I've been thinking alot lately about how Trevor has a place to share what he's thinking about (like REALLY thinking about, not just what's going on in his life) and I've been wishing for a blog like that too. I have my family blog, but there are enough people who read that one that I don't want to share too too deeply on it. This one here, however, is a little less popular, I think. And so, I'm thinking I'd like to make a bit of an expansion to include my personal thoughts on this blog too. Since its called "A Lifelong Journey", I think it'll be appropriate still - it started with my WW journey, and I'm just gonna add my spiritual and emotional journey to it too, I think.
You probably won't notice that much of a change (depending on how brave I decide to be), but just thought I'd share what I'm planning to try to do. I have some stuff I wanna talk about here soon, but don't have the time to type it now... so that'll have to be later.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My blog started out as just weight loss too. Then it branched out to parenting and my kids. I have lots of other stuff to blog about too and may, just may start adding that stuff to my blog soon too. It's just kinda getting to it.

caseyshayne+3 said...

I'm looking forward to getting inside your head. heehee