Well, on the official record, I have lost my thirty pounds by my thirtieth birthday!!! :o) The truth is that I actually lost only 29.8, but the nice lady at the scale fudged the numbers for me so that I could put up my hand at the meeting for my 30 pound loss. I'm pretty glad she did that. AND, I don't feel like I failed, because I tried super super hard this week to lose that 1.8. Or 2.0. Or whatever.
This week, I'm gonna relax a bit (being that I will be going to 2 of my own birthday parties and eating my favorite thing in the whole world... birthday cake). I plan to go back to WW 2 weeks from today and hopefully by then, I will have lost another pound or so.
3 comments:
YAAA!! Thank goodness for the nice lady! You so deserved that reward today Colleen - I have been SOOOO impressed with your diligent effort - especially in this past month. And it has obviously paid off - this is an awesome picture of you - you look great honey. Gambatte - you're almost there!
Love,
Mom
I'm so proud of you! And look at your 30 lbs down photo. You are looking HOT!
Way to go Colleen!!
Post a Comment