Sunday, November 30, 2008

The Death of My Daily Eggnog Latte

Oh its been a terrible 2 days of gluttony! Ack. First the Christmas kickoff party - and then a day of reliving the Christmas kickoff party! And then this morning, I sadly realized that 1 cup of my LIGHT eggnog, is a whopping FIVE points. Oh it was a sad realization - one I'd rather not have figured out... ignorance is bliss, my friends. So, farewell eggnog and dreams of daily (home made) eggnog lattes.... I will miss you.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, eggnog! I gave that up last year...sniff. I miss me my eggnog lattes! I actually had one at starbucks last week and didn't enjoy it as much as I remembered. Funny, isn't it?

Love the wintery blog design!

caseyshayne+3 said...

If I liked eggnog, maybe I would feel bad for you. :o) Teasing....

Leanne said...

At starbucks they use half eggnog half milk (or is it is 1/3 - 2/3?)Not to be a temptress, but that could make it a more reasonable treat! :)