Yesterday I measured myself for the first time since April 11th. Now, keeping in mind that on April 11th, Elan was only 3 and a half weeks old... so I was still pretty fresh from having had a baby... but still. I'm very excited to report that there is a significant difference between the me now and the me then!! My arm measurement is the only thing that didn't turn out well - it showed no change at all - but I think that probably I made a mistake in how I did the measurement in April... not sure.
.jpg)
So, it showed that I have lost (drum roll please....) a total of TWELVE inches - yes that's one whole foot! - off of my waist measurement. WEEHOO! :o) A loss of SIX inches off of my hips, and a loss of 3 and a half inches off of my thigh.
yay. yay. yay.So, its working. And its taken me longer than its taken some others I know, but really, when its all said and done - who cares how long it took, as long as the weight loss actually happened, right? Right. So, I'm plugging away at it. I'm not going to weight watchers to weigh in today - but I weighed myself at home, and its a loss, so I'm on the right track.
Hooray.
p.s. these 2 pictures I posted weren't chosen to show off anything in particular - they just happened to me the shots I had of myself taken as close as possible to the dates of measuring. Hopefully, in a few months' time, I'll measure again and have another "new me" shot to show off...
3 comments:
Hoot Hoot Hooray for YOU!! Those are some incredible numbers. You are gorgeous, no matter the number!!!! But, congrats on all your hard work.
Yay yay yay is right! Way to go!!
I'm proud of you. You're doing awesome and slow is good...remember? Hotty hot hot! Yay!
Post a Comment