Saturday, July 4, 2009

Progress Report

I just thought I'd show you all what my calendar looked like from last month! The stars were for if I wrote down my points that whole day and if I was staying within my limit (but still allowed to use my weekly flex points). Here it is:
Also, a few more recent pics of me - one on a day when I'm totally casual, and one just on my way to work at BPs...
I have a lot to write about what I've been thinking about lately, but I never seem to have the time!!! grr.... But I will one day.
For now, I'm at it again - in a contest with my sister for July - a point per day of writing down points, a point per day of exercise, and a point per week of staying within my flex points. We also added something new, with a point per day that we drink 32 oz of water. Fun times! But I can sure feel the difference these competitions have made in my habits and my size. Its good.
But I have to run - I'm off to my parents' place for a weenie roast/bonfire - first of the year!

4 comments:

caseyshayne+3 said...

Colleen you are looking amazing, amazing, amazing.....you deserve a prize just for all your hard work. Oh did I mention how beautiful you are :o)

caseyshayne+3 said...

oh and do I detect a bikini under that causual orange shirt??? hummmm.

Jinny said...

Yip, you do look really pretty. :) You must get lots of tips. hehe Good job! Who won last month?

beverlyjane said...

AAAHHH...you are beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. AAAHHH.