This past weekend, Trevor and I went up to Saskatoon to a friend's wedding. It was really nice because we left the kids here with Leanne and got to have the drive alone and kind of a little getaway (even though we stayed at his parents' place!) :o) We had a lot of fun at the wedding (well, more so at the reception/dance!) and were really glad we could make it. I was looking through my pictures today and realized that I look thin - well specifically from behind!! I never see myself from the back, and so the pictures really surprised me! It was a nice reminder that I need to keep at this, even though its been tough lately. It was also fun to see some friends that we hadn't seen for a very long time and have them tell me I looked good and say things like "theres 1/2 of me missing" and stuff. I know its vain and stuff, but its hard work to be thin and so I like hearing stuff like that! If you know someone who has lost weight (OTHER THAN ME, I MEAN) its pretty safe to assume that they'd like to hear it if you think they look good. Sometimes people don't know whether or not to say anything, but I say its probably pretty safe to do it!
Now, I'm on to yet another new week - its gonna be a tough one - Leanne is leaving this week to move back to finish her last year of school. Boo boo boo. I really will have to work hard not to use food to comfort myself... Yesterday I ate 4 of my big double chocolate homemade cookies in the afternoon cuz our cat is sick and I was stressed out. Boo boo boo. And you know what? The food did make me feel a little better - at the time. But not today - now I just feel fat and out of control! ARGH. But, so far today, I'm eating better so that is all I can do for now - one step at a time.
Kay, thats enough journalling for me - I've gotta go get ready so we can go grocery shopping! Have a good Monday, friends!
WEEKLY Exercise Points Earned:3,4,3,3,0,1,2
WEEKLY Flex Points Used:2,5,10,1,?,?,?
WEEKLY Water Points Earned:0,0,1.1,1,0,0
(13)
2 comments:
Colleen, You look AMAZING!!!!
You are looking so good. What a great treat to have time with Trevor ALONE.
As for eating, phone me if you are feeling crazy & out of control. Because you can do this! And looking thin is worth the battle.
Yup...you're looking pretty tiny, friend. Look at those legs!!!
Post a Comment