I have been spinning my wheels this month and I have a ton of emotions about it and this whole weight loss/maintenance/weight gain thing... and I have had a new post open on this blog SEVERAL times this month to come and blog about it all, but I just don't even really know what to say. I'm sooooo frustrated, but I really can't give up, or I'll just keep gaining and gaining and easily would be waay heavier than I've even been before, I can just tell.
SO, I'll keep plugging away at it. I was doing really well for the first 2 weeks of January (even lost 0.6 pounds the over the one week where I weighed in), but then our boss gave us a "Christmas Bonus" of 2 weeks of free staff meals to eat while we're working and somehow, in my mind, that translated to "there is no possible way to stay on track while having free delicious boston pizza food and now i have to lose all control"... what can i say... my though processes are just kinda wierd.
BUT, I do want to keep at it - I do want to lose weight and I really don't want to be out of control any more.
SO, I am going to do the one thing that works for me, and that is force myself to track and the only way I can do that is by posting it here for you all to see... I know, its so exciting too... sorry.
Here we go:
Points (24 total):
Froot Loops -4
yogurt -1
chocolate bar -2
latte -2
lunch -6
chocolate chips -1
v itamuffin & whip -2
LEFT: 6
1 comment:
I hear you. It's a crazy struggle. You keep the eating under control and I'm sure you'll find a weight that's right for you to stay at!
Post a Comment