Monday, November 1, 2010

Well, That Didn't Work

... but I won't give up.  Hence, the title of this blog.

We tried the facebook group - and it just kind of dwindled, which is okay - nobody's fault.  I think its just a testimony to the fact that going to an actual weight watcher's meeting at a specific time, seeing people face to face is so much better than an online group that you can kind of ignore and let go (myself included in that!).  And so, I think possibly, I'm going to have to figure out a way to get back to those meetings.  SIGH.  They are expensive and they are at a terrible time of day (5:45 pm)... but I need them.  Let's face it.

Thanks for sticking with me friends.  I'm not giving up.  In fact, I'm trying to formulate some sort of plan between now and Christmas, where I stick to it and try to lose a bit before the holidays.  I know the basis of that plan should just be writing down what I eat - especially writing down what I eat, and not going over my daily points allowance, not even flex points.  Cuz I now that's what I need to do to lose. 

Its just so hard.  And I really am tempted to give up.  But I can't.

I won't.

So, on with the journey...

No comments: