Tuesday, December 13, 2011

First Ourselves

Hello!  I am thinking about using this blog again in the next while, so I stopped by here this evening to see what its looking like.  :)  If any of you are interested in what I have been up to weight-watching-wise in the past while, you can check out what I've been working on since October at http://www.firstourselves.org/ - I have actually purchased the 12 week program called "Heal Overeating: Untangled" and so far I am really appreciating the new outlook it is helping me to have towards food, overeating, and just myself in general.
One major part of what I'm supposed to do is to get some support, so I'm thinking that I will use this blog partly for that, as well as asking a few people to be my official support partners.
Anyway that is where I'm hanging out these days - at firstourselves.org and just wanted to share! :)

No comments: