Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Ice Cream and Double Stroller

Well, this week I showed a gain of 0.2 pounds. Which, really isn't bad considering that this week, I ate ice cream cake twice, and went to dairy queen for supper on Sunday, where I had 1/2 a cheese burger and a whole small blizzard plus some french fries. Now, I know its possible to still lose weight while enjoying these foods, but well, I just kinda enjoyed them a little too much. :o) But that's okay with me. Really, staying at about the same weight this week isn't the end of the world to me.

I also wanted to say that I have officially purchased a double stroller and am enjoying using it to get some exercise. It was pretty much impossible to go for a speed walk with both kids in tow, until now. So, I'm pretty excited about the double stroller. It's heavy with both kids in it, but that adds to my exercise, so that's okay with me. Our house is only 2 blocks away from the bike path in Swift Current, and so I'm loving having the chance to walk along the path beside the creek with the sun shining and the birds chirping. It's been WAAAY too long since I've been able to get out and walk. ((But I do miss my walking friend Shayne now that we're no longer in Gull Lake)).

Okay, those are my ramblings about this week...must go to bed, since both kids are sound asleep already. Why on earth am I still up? :o)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, i can comment now. I miss you too, walking buddy. If I am Lexi-less one day, I'm coming into town for a walk with you.!!!
Shayne

Jinny said...

I wish I was there to walk with you.

Colleen said...

Yeah, I wish I could import both of you - all of my cyber friends for that matter!! But I'm super glad that we have the internet to keep us close...