Tuesday, February 10, 2009

40 Pounds Down

Yay, I did it - I'm now down 40.2 lbs. And now I still have 6 pounds to lose till my next goal. My original plan was to try to do that by March 17th. However, I've been realizing lately that setting a numerical goal like that is setting me up for failure - because I've been doing everything I can but haven't been maintaining the loss I'd hoped for. Well, that makes me feel bad, when really I shouldn't because I've been doing everything I can!!! So, I'm going to continue with my jogging and start again tomorrow with the tracking of my points (I've had a few slack days here) and drink my water and that's the best I can do! And it is working. And that's all I can ask for!

(but if I lost 6 pounds in the next 5 weeks, I would be very happy with myself too)

:o)

No comments: