Saturday, February 28, 2009

REASON THREE - To Look Good

I don't know if other people would agree or not, but I personally think I look better thin. Maybe its because I have more confidence and that comes across as beauty, or maybe its cuz having more confidence makes me want to take better care of myself - but whatever it is, I think that making all this effort is worth it because I like looking good.
(wow that was a vain little post... but you guys know what I'm trying to say, right?)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Of course we do. And the thing is that when you're eating healthfully and exercising and taking care of yourself, one does look better and it's not just the size thing. Skin tends to look better, hair and nails are healthier.
(And I'm doing pretty good. Was sick this week and promptly lost like 4 pounds. then gained it back when I started eating again...but that's okay. I'm in control...mostly...and that's what's important, weight loss or not)

caseyshayne+3 said...

You are so beautiful no matter your size, but I do know what you mean. Sometimes, looking good makes you feel good. And may I say that you look good. Way confident. Keep up the good work.