Yep, so I've officially done it. After a 1.6 pound loss over the past 2 weeks, I've reached my offical goal weight. I got my little star charm to put on my WW key chain and everyone clapped for me yesterday. It was nice. It's slightly anti-climactic the second time around, because I don't have to do the 6 weeks maintenance now in order to become a life time member. I just am already there. And she didn't make nearly as big a deal about it the second time around (the leader that is)... but that's okay. My mom, sister, and kids were all there at the meeting too and Mom and Leanne did a great job of making me feel awesome. :o) Leanne also reached the 10 pound mark this week and got to put her hand up for the little stars, so that was fun too!
I now have 23 stickers on my calendar in a row. That is totally unprecidented. I've never been good for this long. The weight isn't coming off as quickly as I'd like for how hard I've been trying - but then they always say that it gets harder the closer you get to your goal. I'm thinking I might cut my flex points back even more this week to 25. We'll see.
Its the middle of the night right now. We're letting Elan "cry it out" (ONCE AGAIN) and so Trevor and I are both wide awake cuz we just finished listening to her cry off and on for about 35 minutes. She's done now and solidly back asleep, but now I'm stuck awake! :o) Oh well. Its worth it because hopefully, in a few days, she'll be sleeping through the night (again).
Anyway, my next mini goal is to get to my 50 pound loss - that is only 0.8 pounds away, so hopefully it won't take too long!! :o)
And my totals for this week are:
WEEKLY Activity Points Earned: 2,2,0,0,0,1,1
WEEKLY Flex Points Used: 7,2,1,11,5,1,1
p.s. Elan is crying again now... its been 55 minutes since she first woke up. ARGH. I think its gonna be a fun night...
3 comments:
ummmm....I dont get it.
WHoooooHHooooooo!! COngrats to you COlleen. That is an awesome milestone. You are looking so great.
I remember those days of being stuck awake from a crying it out baby. Stick to it,,,,you will reap the rewards (sleep). You are an awesome MOM!!!
Yay! I'm so proud of you! It must feel so good to be where you want to be.
And I dito what Shayne said about the whole crying it out thing. Not fun...but sleep will come soon (as you know). Ahhh, sleep.
Post a Comment