So, I weighed in yesterday and it was a little loss of 0.4 lbs. I always say a little loss is better than a gain, but in this case, its a wee bit frustrating because I have been doing really well with points counting and exercising for the past week. However, I am definitely retaining right now and I know that has something to do with it. Also, I used ALL 35 of my flex points for last week (and not one more) and I know that for me, I won't lose as much if i use all of them.
SO, this week, I am only going to use 25 FPs - and we'll see what happens.
Just for my own record keeping, last weeks totals were:
WEEKLY Activity Points Earned: 4,3,2,0,2,3,4
WEEKLY Flex Points Used: 2,9,6,7,6,4,1
On to week 2 of being OP!!! :o)
2 comments:
This next week'll be a big loss...you'll see!
Wow, you get a lot of activity points! I wish I were that active...
Post a Comment