Monday, June 1, 2009

A Month of Stickers

Its a new month on the calendar today and it always inspires me to do well with my WW because I can then put stickers on the calendar - and I always think that a month full of stickers would be so nice... so here i am going to try it again - but this time I'm enlisting other people to do it with me - anyone up for it?? I say that we have some sort of reward, like the person with the most stickers will get a $5 or $10 gift card from the other people or something - this would be really fun if we had a bunch of us doing it for real - then the person who did the best would get something fun for a reward ... or something. What do you think? I think it would be a points system (since i seem to like them) like this:
every day you write your points down the whole day and stay within your target +1 point
every week you don't go over your 35 bonus points +3 or something
every 5 points of exercise you do also is +1
so in a month you'd have potential to get alot of points...
Anyone interested? you'd have to either post your daily points results as a comment here or on your own blog. I know there are at least 3 of you out there that might find this fun...
At the very least, I think I'll do this myself, and if I get oh say, 35 points this month, then I will buy myself something fun for $10 or something!
Here we go....

3 comments:

caseyshayne+3 said...

I would love to play along, but have no idea about your points system. Getting a reward sounds like fun, and much insentive if you would have to pay the winner $5 or $10.

Seanna said...

Well Colleen, I would be in, but I just joined WW online and honestly have no idea what I am doing ... perhaps you can teach me and I then I can play along?????

Leanne said...

I am in for sure! Just let me know officially what the game rules are!
:)