Um... have you heard of these things??? Yeah - only ONE point for an absolutely DElicious and delectable chocolate muffin that tastes much much more like a cupcake - even with a touch of brownie taste to it. They are AWESOME.

Did I mention they're only ONE point?? So, if you have one with 6 tablespoons of 95% fatfree coolwhip, 1/4 Cup of icecream and 2 TBSP of my carmel sauce - its a totally kickbutt brownie sundae for only...... FOUR points. Yeah... I'm in love.
(you can get them at Safeway in the frozen aisle - right between the frozen fruit and the eggos and stuff... they're expensive, but at this point, I don't even care. I totally thought they'd be disgusting when I heard about a 1 point muffin, but I was very wrong)
2 comments:
I've been wanting to try these. Glad to hear the pre-made ones are good. You can get mixes too, but I think we'd have to order them online...I've been putting it off.
WOW, so going to be picking these up today. I need a fix.
Post a Comment