Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Whoops

Okay, just for the record, I did count my points for the rest of that day, and STAYED within my limit - even with the turkey dinner, so that was something.
:o)
I've also been counting since yesterday morning, and I'm feeling better now without all that extra food in me all the time. I also went shopping yesterday and bought a ton of veggies which I'm trying to remember to snack on first before I go to the junk food cupboard (man, I shouldn't even HAVE a junk food cupboard...!)

Anyway, the holidays are over and weight watchers Colleen is trying to make a comeback. I only have 10 pounds to lose until I can go to WW for free - till my goal, according to this blog. Once I get there, I'm going to make a new goal, cuz technically I'd like to be a bit less than that, but we'll worry about that when the time comes.

ACK, I just checked the calendar, and I have 10 weeks till Elan turns one. I remember when she was born, saying to myself that I would NOT let it take one whole year to get back down to my goal weight... well, if I don't turn up the heat here, it might be more than that! ACK! So, I guess I'm gonna have to work at this. Because I WILL BE 152 by March 16th. And that's a promise I'm making to me.

No comments: