I don't know how many of you have had the experience of losing weight. If you have, then you'll understand when I say that by losing weight you automatically have more energy. I think a big part of this is that everything you do when you're overweight is like having a bunch of dumbells attached to your body. For me - having lost 40 pounds - means that 11 months ago, I would have been walking around with 8 different 5 pound weights duct taped to my limbs and torso. That's a lot of weight! I just did my sculpting exercise routine, and used my 5 pound weights, and I can't imagine having 8 of those attached to me all day - while doing laundry, while walking up the stairs, while wrestling with my children, while doing the dishes, while carrying my 23 pound baby around in addition!! Now, how about those people that have lost 75 pounds, 100 pounds, or more!! WOW.
Anyway, all that is to say that losing weight gives me more energy. It's so much easier to do those daily tasks now, without the extra pounds weighing me down. In addition to that - the exercise I've been doing also gives me energy. If I get up in the morning and go on my treadmill before anything else, I will inevitably have a better, more energetic attitude and outlook that day.
So, that is reason number 4 for me. I love having more energy. And so, I will keep-a-going.
(DO NOT GIVE UP WHAT YOU WANT MOST FOR WHAT YOU WANT AT THE MOMENT!) (DO NOT GIVE UP WHAT YOU WANT MOST FOR WHAT YOU WANT AT THE MOMENT!) (DO NOT GIVE UP WHAT YOU WANT MOST FOR WHAT YOU WANT AT THE MOMENT!) (DO NOT GIVE UP WHAT YOU WANT MOST FOR WHAT YOU WANT AT THE MOMENT!)
2 comments:
Hey, theres something wrong with your blog... the "reason no 5" post isn't showing. Weird.
Oh your place must look spiffy right now, with all this motivation.
Post a Comment