Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Weigh In

Well, I weighed in at Weight Watchers today and have officially lost a pound... since December 15th. So, while that is a tad frustrating, I have to remember that probably I actually have lost more than that, considering that I probably gained a bit during the holidays.
So, I'm taking it as good news, and I'm gonna keep-a-going, I have 9.4 pounds to lose in 9 weeks. I can do it.

3 comments:

H-woman said...

I found your blog through Amanda's.

I'm all about the stickers! A sticker for running, a sticker for flossing my teeth, a sticker for practicing yoga. It's worked for elementary school teachers for years, and I guess I'm still enough of a kid that it works for me, too!

H =)

Natalie said...

9 lbs in 9 weeks sounds like a great plan!!!

Thinking About Compassion said...

Colleen, even a pound is a success, so don't beat yourself up! You are getting sooooo close. Keep on going! It's very inspiring.