The bad news is that I gained 0.2 this week. And truthfully, I knew I would because I really didn't count my points properly for most of the week. But I did do a good job of trying to get my APs in.
The good news is this:
One of my downfalls has always been that I pick food off of William's plate as he's eating and I often forget to count those bites of food. He's never noticed or complained as I've been "sharing" with him. Until this morning. This morning, I took a sip of his apple juice as I was walking by the table, and he looked at me and said "HEY! That's MY apple juice!!!" :o) It was so out of the blue - he's never cared before - that it just made me laugh. But it happened again later in the day, and so I think he's on his way to defending his food on a regular basis from now on... which is great. I needed that. And him defending his food points out to me how often I do it. I don't think I notice half the times that I do it. So, thank you William. Please continue to stick up for yourself against your grazing mother.
Oh, and as for APs this week...I'm thinking a goal of 6. I'll just increase by a point a week. That's better than setting some crazy goal I'll never achieve. :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment