Monday, June 16, 2008

I'm alive

Sorry everyone, I've been neglecting my blogs over the past several days.

Just thought I'd share that all in all this week is going fairly well. I had a rough day wednesday, but knew I needed a kick start again, so Trevor told me that if I wrote down all my points on Thursday, I'd get a 5 minute back rub that evening, and if I wrote down all my points AND stayed within my limit, I'd get a 20 minute backrub! :o) So, of course I did it. And the back rub and the staying with my points both felt great. He did the same offer on Friday, and since then it seems to be a lot easier to stay on track. Wish he'd offer that every day of my life! :o)

2 comments:

caseyshayne+3 said...

You`ve got a great husband Colleen. Glad you enjoyed the back rub, and the staying in your points.

Unknown said...

What great support! Kudos to Trevor.