Sunday, June 29, 2008

Safeway Eating Right Brand

I just want to say that my new most favoritest thing is the Safeway Eating Right brand of well, everything, but especially CHIPS. You can see the nutritional info for them here. I used to be totally into the crispy mini chips, but they're 1 point for 8 of them and they're quite expensive cuz they only come in small bags AND they taste like mini flavored rice cakes, which is ok if you like that sort of thing.

BUT THESE taste more like real chips, because they're made of potatoes, not rice, and they're cheaper cuz they come in a much bigger bag AND they're 24 chips for only 2 points, which just seems to be a lot lot better.

YUM. My friend Carol who just joined WW found them and shared them with me and so I just wanted to share that with you too, in case you didn't know.

No comments: