Saturday, June 28, 2008

Saturday and Rest of Friday

Well, it turns out we had our date on Friday instead, so my rest of my day yesterday was a bit hard to count. We went to our favorite restaurant - Miso House, which is a Japanese/Korean place. It SOOOO yummy. We just love it. So, I really have no idea how many points I ate there. Probably... hmm... 6+3+4+4+5?? (so, 22??) Then later that evening, we really really wanted blizzards from DQ but decided to be cheap, so we just came home and let me tell you what I discovered. I went to the freezer to get some ice cream and found some grapes that one of us had accidently put in the freezer instead of the fridge (oops!) But, I thought, hmmm... wonder what that tastes like? So, I tried one and WOWEE it was actually really good and cold and sweet and a great substitute when you're craving something like that. SO, I enjoyed some frozen grapes for 1/2 a point instead of a blizzard for a billion. :o) Then at midnight I had some cereal for probably another 4 points. SO, my total for yesterday would have been -11, which isn't bad considering how much delicious miso I had! :o) YUM.

Okay and TODAY, well,
snack: -2
breakfast: -6
chocolate: -2
burger, chips, greeksalad, diet coke, veggies: -11
snack: -2
pizza, blueberries: -8
chocolate: -2
snack: -8
Over by: 7 but the good news is that we're NOT going to the fair tomorrow anymore, so I don't have to save points for that... (phew)

1 comment:

caseyshayne+3 said...

Oh Miso, Miso, Miso....I want Miso.....yummmmmmmyyyyyyyy!

Did you get the dinner for four again?

So glad you found your frozen grapes. Makes you feel a lot better, than blizzards do....