Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Finally Some Results!!

Okay, I weighed in today and I'm finally seeing some results from all my recent hard work. YAY. I lost 2.4 this week -- but I have to say that I gained 0.2 last week - so if you average that out, it was still my pound per week loss. I'm not sure I trusted last week's weigh in.
But whatever. I'm happy to have some affirmation that all of my point counting and attempts at exercising are worth it.

That and today, a guy I know saw me and I smiled and waved at him and he didn't really reply. Then, later Trevor was talking to him and the guy said to Trevor that some chick had smiled and waved at him weird and he didn't know who it was and Trevor said "oh it was probably colleen" and the guy said - no there's no way that was Colleen. And totally wouldn't believe Trevor until I came back in and started talking to him and then it was hilarious to watch his face when he realized it was me - only I had lost weight, got contacts, and got some confidence too. :o) I rather enjoyed it.

And so, I will continue to put what I want MOST first, and not what I want at the moment. We can do this, people. We can do it.

2 comments:

Leanne said...

Colleen I just got a little bit of tears in my eyes there sister! You are totally gaining so much confidence I could not be more proud of you!! It is such a wonderful thing! You are encouraging others too, and not in an obnoxious sunshine and rainbows way, but just by saying "hey, we CAN do this!!!"
So, my closing comments are: you are the bomb, yes we can, and If you ailf to nalp you nalp to ailf!
(ha ha... figure that one out general public!)

caseyshayne+3 said...

Colleen, you are looking so HOT. I cant believe that Trevor lets you out of the house. I guess you likes showing you off hey. :o) You looked so great at my place yesterday, and I was such a horrible friend and forgot to say it. I thought of it after you left (all, morning, lunch, and afternoon) So I am here to say to you and EVERYONE that you looked AMAZINGLY HOTTYLICOUS.