
Which of those choices has more calories?? Neither. Which one will make me fatter?? Neither. Which one will make me feel fuller for longer?? Well, that seems obvious.
I'm trying desperately to remember this "rule" as I'm deciding what to eat from day to day, but it can be tough. Sometimes, all I want is some of the nastily delicious mudpie brownie ice cream that is currently in our freezer!!! (4 points of that would only be a QUARTER CUP of icecream - or 4 tablespoons...) (ACK).
So, I try. This is going to be a tough week for me because we're having Elan's bday party this weekend and I'm making a couple of cakes and CAKE with ICING is my most nastiest temptation. I just want to eat and eat and eat. So, I'm gonna try to exercise a lot and not eat any bonus points all week except for that day. We'll see how I do...
1 comment:
Mmmmmm Lunch choice #1 looks really good. I think that is on the menu for tomorrow.
Keep up with the good choices.
Post a Comment