Saturday, March 14, 2009

A Little Bragging

Well. Today my dad, grandma, and sister came to visit and we had some birthday cake after lunch. (HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DAD AND ELAN!!) Anyway, the cake was a lot more points than I am allowed at the noon meal ever. Well, I thought to myself "Today is thrown out the window! Oh Well!!" But after they left, I FELT LIKE JOGGING, so I got on the treadmill and did my daily jog.
Then, we went to BK for supper, and I have to tell you - I wasn't hungry, so I DIDN'T ORDER ANYTHING. Yeah. I just had a coffee while my family ate burgers and fries. Yeah.
Then, when we got home later, I was getting hungry so I had a WW version of PB&J for 3 points and that was that. I have to say I think I might have made up for my lunch!!
I'm just astonished at myself.

Wow, that was a boastful post. Sorry. But I had to share.
:o)

1 comment:

Jinny said...

You so totally rock. What's a ww version of pb&j?