Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Accountability to the MAX

Okay, I can tell that I'm pretty much off the point-writing-down bandwagon. And I really want to get back to losing weight. And so, in order to seriously make myself do this, I'm gonna step up the accountablility that I know I need. I'm gonna write down all my points here on my blog - not sure for how long - but at least for today and probably for a few days till I'm back on track.

So, I'll start and I'll just come and update this post throughout the day as I eat more stuff.
I'm starting with 34 points.
Nighttime snack (when I'm up with Elan, I always have a 2 point snack):-2
Breakfast was english muffin with marg, honey, some milk, and a bit of William's leftover eggos:-6
Granola Crunchers: -2
Snitches while making lunch: -1/2
1/2 C Blueberries: -1/2
Tuna Wrap (with spinach and cukes): -4
KD:-2
Popscicle: -1
Spaghetti (3/4 C Whole Wheat) & Meat Sauce (1/2 C):-7
Greek Salad: -1
Garlic Toast: -3
Froot Loops: -3
Reece Crunchy 100 calorie pack thinger: -2
POINTS FINISHED
Bonus Points - shared a few of Trev's nachos and cheese for probably 2 or 3 points, I'll call it 3 points.
Woohoo, one day done right...

2 comments:

caseyshayne+3 said...

good start to your day...keep on track and if you feel like you are losing it...phone me....i'll remind you not to eat the bad stuff..

Anonymous said...

You're my inspiration Colleen - I'm proud of you!
Love
Mom